Wednesday, June 30, 2010

There goes someone's lawn chair flying in the air, bouncing, and rumbling down the street thanks to the wind. Tisn't mine. Mine are all stored away - safe and sound.

I did get some good news awhile ago. Received a call from an attorney I work with. One of the less than 5 defendants in my entire career who I believe is innocent - has passed a polygraph and both experts agree they do not believe he is culpable. Let's see how this one plays out - that will be another story as soon as it goes to trial - on my other blog - www.lifeofaladypi.blogspot.com

I have also gotten another quilt cut out. I'm wishing I had more of this fabric - I'd love to make the quilt larger than what this appears it is going to be. Much larger. Big girls like big quilts!

No comments:

Post a Comment