Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Winds pick up and then subside. Am sure this will continually get worse as the evening progresses. Have busied myself with cleaning and reloading the van (which I finally got back). I've cut out a quilt top, readying myself to sew - for as long as there is power and lights. I've got a few "things" to do - between working on a new quilt top and sewing a couple of blouses. That should occupy my time. Went to town, just to kill some time, some folks are freaking out over this storm. I think they've been watching too much television or news media. I don't have television here, don't want it. I can find other things to do with my time. I can make my own self nervous watching the events and weather unfold - rather than sitting, constantly listening to the same buzz words over and over. More later... I hear a bacon sandwich calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment